сряда, 15 юли 2015 г.

Transfiguration Festival (Bulgaria) 6-9 August


Here's an event I've been waiting to play the whole summer. Yes, my music as Mytrip hasn't seen too many outdoor performances but this August I'll be bringing the drones in the Village of Dolen, Bulgaria. The line-up is pretty special and so is the whole event. Above you can see the second of two stages, all hand-built during the past few monts, 8 m. tall... Really, what a place! 

Mytrip is playing on August 9th, the last day of the festival. The event itself will be accessible for only 1024 people due to the capacity of the village. So it'll be indeed quite a unique ocassion. That's why I'm cooking a special set, which will be the backbone of my first proper full-lenth album.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар